Fenix BC30 Bike Light
With a dual beam system that provides close up light and a long distance beam, this durable Fenix BC30 bike light is a great choice for biking at night.
The Fenix BC30 LED bike light is a great choice as it’s built well, doesn’t rattle about as you ride any terrain and has a dual distance beam to provide close up and long distance illumination. The BC30 bike light has 4 normal settings of 100, 200, 500, 1200 lumen and features a handlebar mounted boost button that will take the bike light up to it’s maximum 1800 lumens of light whilst it is being pressed.
The maximum runtime of the BC30 if 20 hours. The Cree XM-L2 neutral white LED’s on the Fenix BC30 produce a maximum beam distance of 170 feet when on the 1800 lumen burst mode. The remote pressure switch included will quickly and easily access the burst mode. The Fenix BC30 runs off either two 18650 batteries or another option would be four CR123A batteries.
- Features 2 Cree XM-L2 neutral white LEDs
- The modes available:
- Turbo: 1200 Lumens (1 hour 50 min.)
- High: 500 Lumens (5 hours)
- Mid: 200 Lumens (11 hours)
- Low: 100 Lumens (20 hours)
- Instant Burst: 1800 Lumens with the remote pressure switch
- Additional flashing mode: 200 Lumens
- Maximum Distance: 170 metres
- Dual distance beam system
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Quick attach and detach handlebar mount sized for 22mm – 35mm handlebars
- Easy, secure adjustment of the light’s direction
- Made of aluminum alloy and quality plastic
- 0 – 30 degree horizontal adjustment and any vertical adjustment to satisfy your various lighting needs
- High-quality detachable rubber mat included for improved shock resistance
- Innovative quick-change battery system for fast and easy battery replacement
- Low-power battery indicator
- IPX-6 water resistant rating: Normal function in heavy rain or thick fog
Weight: 161g (excluding batteries and handlebar mount)
Weight: 121g excluding batteries
Batteries (not included:
2 rechargeable 18650 batteries. We sell the higher 3400 mAh Fenix battery as opposed to the 2600 mAh, the longer the mAh the longer the runtime between charges.
- 1 – Fenix BC30 LED Bike Light
- Handlebar Mount
- 2 – Handlebar Mount Shims (one thick and one thin)
- 1 – Remote Pressure Switch
- 2 – O-rings (one black and one red)