Ortlieb X-Plorer Waterproof Rope Bag
From: $165.00 inc GST
Dry ropebag with shaped shoulder straps.
This stuff sack is the perfect choice for canyoning, climbing or caving. It is also a favourite luggage piece on motorcycles. The combination of rucksack and dry bag is by far lighter than a conventional backpack with carrying system. It is available in two sizes, and when empty, it can be rolled into a flat little package.
- Reliable roll closure with side release buckle and D-rings
- Useful carry handle
- Removable sternum strap
- Bottom loop for tying, locking, hauling or fixing a carabiner
- Padded shoulder straps, adjustable in length
- Welded suspension points designed up to a load of 220kg
- Easy to clean inside
- Ideal as a waterproof backpack for motor cycling, climbing and water sports
- Ergonomically haped shoulder straps for greater range of motion
- Chest strap easy to take off
- D-rings for fixing, locking or holding
- Bottom loop for anchoring and holding
- An excellent compromise between dry bags and backpacks
- Lighter than a conventional backpack
- Foldable, requires only little space for transport
The easily operable roll-down closure is proven to be absolutely safe in any situation. Prior to immersion in water, roll at least four times and close the buckles. The entire equipment is packed in a compact way for convenient transport.
The height indicated refers to closed dry bags which are rolled three times. For the open length, please add approximately 20cm.
Material: Nylon fabric PU coated, Cordura PVC coated