Edelrid Vertic Triple Lock Full Body Harness Fall Arrest Safety
$899.96 inc GST
Edelrid Vertic Triple Lock harness is a very comfortable abseil harness that you can wear all day for both climbing and descending.
This is a very comfortable abseil harness that you can wear all day for both climbing and descending. It works out to be more cost effective in the long run due to it’s extended lifetime potential. It has typical German over engineering.
The gear racks are in extremely accessible positions on the harness which can be a bonus for the more experienced rope technician because it is easy to reach and access the equipment quickly.
The harness comes with supplementary attachment points including velcro breakaways and carry tool loops. Having such an array of different attachment points means you can store different categories of equipment separately.
All Edelrid equipment is able to be disinfected in 70-100% isopropanol without any deterioration of performance, as pull tested in accordance with the EN standards.
Environmentally friendly and upcyclable at end of life.
- The harness is easy to put on and take off from the side (using a Cobra buckle). Need not be pulled over the head
- The vertical backstraps run sideways over the hip. This ensures maximum freedom of thigh movement and when bending the upper body.
- The waist belt is fixed to the vertical backstraps with a VCR fastener. This means that, when heavy equipment is carried, the load is optimally transferred to the shoulder bands.
- Leg loop construction with three-dimensional design and elastic inserts for maximum freedom of movement and optimum hanging comfort
- Covered buckles protect the webbing from premature wear at exposed points
- Quick and easy handling of tape ends (even when wearing gloves) thanks to a stopper seam before the end stop
- Two fall arrest eyelets in accordance with EN 361 (dorsal fall arrest eyelet flexibly mounted to prevent snagging in shafts or narrow passages)
- Two gear straps with click buckles on the back of the waist belt for attaching further equipment (e.g. first aid kit)
- Four rigid gear loops for up to 12 carabiners ( Load: 25 kg)
- Central eyelet according to EN 813 for attaching an abseiling device
- 2 large aluminium D-rings as side eyelets in accordance with EN 358 provide a work position and a stand-by position for fastening a lanyard
- One attachment option for the SM clip on each leg loop (load: 0 kN)
- 2 central loops for attaching a work positioning seat (Air Lounge)
- 2 freely positionable gear loops for accommodating a Y-shaped lanyard (load: 0 kN)
- 2 loops on the chest harness for attaching a radio set
Fall Arrest Eyelet Back: Yes
Fall Arrest Eyelet Front: Yes
Lataral Eyelets: Yes
Restraint Loop: Yes
- XS-M – will fit most from tiny Spiderman through to your typical rugby lock.
Leg loops: 52cm – 72cm
Waist: 80 – 123cm
- L-XL – is for the guy or girl who has legs the same thickness as your torso.
Leg loops: 66cm – 86cm
Waist: 93cm – 142cm
Weight: 1600 g XS-M, 1700g L-XL