SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet
$140.00 inc GST
High quality tourniquet – for the leaky bits and the missing bits.
Available on back-order
This rapid application tourniquet features an innovative auto-lock technology which addresses the main cause of failed tourniquet application, slack. The TRUFORCE buckle technology auto-locks to eliminate nearly all tourniquet slack by incorporating innovative baseline force control, activating the locking prongs. The SAM XT Tourniquet meets MIL-STD 810G for durability.
- TRUFORCE™ Buckle Technology auto-locks to engage strap holes within circumferential range: 5.5 in – 35 in (13.9 cm – 88.9 cm)
- TIME BAND – Weather-resistant hook and loop system functions when fully submerged, providing maximum security in the harshest weather. Outer material is optimized for night vision.
WINDLASS C-HOOKS – Secures the Metal Windlass Rod using an intuitive angular design, making windlass locking easier and more efficient.
- TRUFLEX™ PLATE – Durable nylon construction distributes force as targeted pressure for maximum strength and flexibility, able to bend on smaller extremities without breaking.
- TRUFORCE™ BUCKLE – Innovative auto-lock technology activates locking prongs, eliminating slack typically found in all other tourniquet applications.
- METAL WINDLASS ROD – Machined from extruded bars of strong, lightweight 6061-T6 true billet aluminium for consistent reliability when compared to plastic composites.
- PRECISION STRAP – Velcro®-dependent tourniquets can fail when wet or dirty. The all-weather Precision Strap is made of single-layer nylon webbing. It features intervaled holes that lock with the TRUFORCE™ Buckle to create a consistent, efficient primary security system. The secondary hook and loop system secures the remaining strap, adding stability and safety.
- PRECISION TAB – Intuitive design allows for quicker, easier tourniquet application. Material is optimized for night vision.
A Combat Application Tourniquet (CAT) can help save someone’s life.
Stops uncontrolled bleeding when applied properly.
Suitable for a lay person who has current training.
Useful for accidents hunting, motorcycling, back country, high risk industry.
Note: Seek training on how to use this product effectively before adding it to your kit.