Tourniquet C.A.T Recon Medical Gen 3
$44.99 inc GST
Great quality, mid range tourniquet – for the leaky bits and the missing bits.
Recon Medical Tourniquet GEN 3b.
This tourniquet is military spec and features kevlar and an aluminium windlass.
- Aluminum windlass – made with 6061-T6 aircraft grade. Hollow design to save weight
- US DuPontKevlarⓇ Stitching
- Recon AOS finger hole
- Recon Buckle with aggressive teeth for strong hold. Single route Recon Buckles make application faster and have stronger teeth for superior bite
- Recon Assisted Occlusion Strap (AOS) Strap with finger hole designed for better grip in mud, blood and extreme conditions.
- No-curl tip for the larger patients. The no-curl tip resists peeling when it matters most.
Quality Control Testing – Recon Medical has Tensile Strength Quality Control Testing using our Recon Ripper. 1 out of every 500 tourniquets, or 0.2%, of all inventory received from manufacturing facility is tensile strength tested using destructive testing equipment to determine ultimate tensile strength.
A Combat Application Tourniquet (CAT) can help save someone’s life.
Stops uncontrolled bleeding when applied properly.
Suitable for a lay person who has current training.
Useful for accidents hunting, motorcycling, back country, high risk industry.
One hand application.
Note: Seek training on how to use this product effectively before adding it to your kit.