The Grivel G10 Flex Bar crampon is a 10 point lightweight, versatile and universal crampon that will fit any boot within reason and are easily carried in your back pack.
This crampon suits both beginner and experienced mountaineers.
These crampons come in one size and are easily and quickly adjusted. With 10 slightly rounded steel points (6 at the front, 4 at the back) this is a compact crampon with short, non-aggressive points.
The G10’s are designed to be easily adjustable by hand and without tools. These crampons can be used on flexible boots, or boots where the soles are moulded directly to the upper.
By placing a bolt (included) through the front of the arch piece, it will remain centred, reducing the overall length of the collapsed crampon.
- Easily collapsed for transportation.
- Manufactured from Chromoly steel using new technology which is exclusive to Grivel at this time.
- Four anti-shear points, perpendicular to the line of the boot, improve security during descents.
- Regular flex bar included
- Activities: traditional / classic mountaineering
- Materials/construction: steel, plastic
- Certification: CE EN 893, UIAA 153
- Weight: 770g
- Sizes: 35-46. If you are a size 45 or higher you may need a long bar.
- Antibott: front and rear